Domaine de l'Etoile, a magnificent and unique estate of 240 ha., situated in the town of Rixensart (Belgium), and consisting in the historical "Château de Rixensart" and the "Château de l'Etoile".Construction, on part of the estate (104 ha.), of a large-sized, ultramodern, comprehensive, integrated and gated complex of high standing residential, business, commercial, industrial, tourist and sport centers.a prime rated residential and business place with high-end hospitable and tourist destination, and the official venue of top conferences, exhibitions and sporting events.
The development of the premier racing, automobile, luxury hotel, entertainment precinct, and private members club of Singapore. The "Royal Automobile Club Singapore" will provide:
- Access to 41 hectares of beachfront land in a prime location adjacent to Changi International Airport.
- Motoring Sports Hub: - including automotive sports head office, advanced automotive engineering center, automotive
warehousing, bonded garage facilities and commercial logistics hub.
- State of the Art Formula 1 Racetrack: providing a potential permanent home to the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Luxury Hotel: catering to events, members, airport travelers and entertainment and destination seekers.
- Private Members Club with access to automotive facilities, bonded garage, priority access to events, entertainment
and unique business networking opportunities.
- Entertainment Precinct with shopping, dining, nightlife, entertainment and associated events.
Working with the Sports Council of Singapore, a statutory Board of the Singapore Government, the Royal Automobile Club Singapore’s aim is to build a world-class automotive infrastructure facility and entertainment hub.
This includes a 41 hectare development located on Aviation Park road alongside the proposed terminal 5 at Changi International Airport and adjacent to the current home of the Singapore International Air Show
Financing and development of touristic marina, athletic facilities, snack bars, heliport, retail shops, restaurants, beverage facilities, leisure centres, parking lots, social welfare buildings, cultural centres, gas stations, public assembly areas, boat service and support facilities as well as movable non-permanent constructions for exhibitions. Additionally, the construction of thirty 5 star qualilty luxury rooms. In the area of Ag. Kosmas, Greece.
Financing and development of a major brand leisure & amusement park in the south of Italy on the Ionian Sea coast. Transformation of former military base.
Financing and development of established aviation company in Germany, with authorized international permits.
Acquisition, refinancing and development of a major international airport in Italy.